To protect our staff and guests, and reduce the transfer of germs and viruses,
Castle Creek Inn is making some changes.
Due to the following changes,all regularly-priced rooms are discounted $20
for the foreseeable future.
Room price adjustments will be made at check-in.***
First and foremost, we urge guests with any COVID-19 symptoms to call us at (801)567-9437 to reschedule your reservation. All deposits for cancellations related to this illness are being applied as credit for when you are able to come stay with us. You will not lose your deposit!
Please stay home and recover. ***
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help in reducing the spread of this and all illness in our wonderful community. We love and appreciate our guests!
The following policies are now in place:Occupancy
- 1 or 2 adults allowed in each room. Exceptions will not be made. Violations will result in a nonrefundable cancellation, with the possibility of a fee, left to management's discretion.
- Our staff takes great precautionary measures to clean and sanitize all surfaces in guest rooms and common areas. Our management staff enforces and monitors proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures daily. In the height of the COVID-19 threat, we're requiring all cleaning processes to be reviewed and approved by two managers.
- Breakfast is temporarily discontinued.
- Please understand, food is as difficult for us to find as it is for everyone. We have always (and always will) shopped local to support our community. We are a small company, with only one location.
- If there is food to be purchased, we want to make sure families have access first. As soon as grocery stores are reasonably, and consistently, stocked, we will begin serving breakfast again, and will update this page to inform guests.
- This is the main reason for the aforementioned discount.
Packages and Add-Ons
- The snack bar is temporarily discontinued.
- All Castle packages and add-ons are temporarily discontinued. Packages already purchased are being honored, but orders are not currently available.
Guest Room Refreshes
- All room service is temporarily discontinued.
- To limit interaction between staff and guests, and conserve resources to ensure a clean, safe environment for all, guest rooms refreshes are only available every third full day of your reservation. That means you must be staying at least 4 nights to receive a refresh. Toiletries (towels not included) may be requested via text from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday only. The items will be delivered to your door, but staff is strictly prohibited by management from entering occupied guest rooms.
- We ask that guests hang towels on the guest room towel bars to be reused throughout your stay. Staff is strictly prohibited by management from replacing used towels before the third full day of a reservation.
- Current towel-sets placed in rooms prior to check-in include: 4 bath towels, 1 bathmat, 1 hand towel, and 1 washcloth. Please plan accordingly.